Friday, October 5, 2007

Weeping may endure for a night

...but joy cometh in the morning!
That is, when you wake up and hear the Yankees lost again! Hahaha, I knew the post-season wouldn't be a total waste. Indians leading the series 2-0 , and with Thursdays score 12-3 you would have thought that they had Glavin pitching! My favorite is A-Rod, You can always depend on him doing that thing he does during playoffs (see above picture)
Oh I know it's wrong to get so much joy out of this, but it will only be for a little while...besides, it's not like most of my readers are so spiritual that they don't like this stuff. Ghetto Chicken probably canceled his HBS to watch his beloved : ) just kidding!
I know, I know "it aint over till it's over" but with my Mets out, I only have the simple joy of knowing the Yankees are losing.

2 comments:

Hindsey said...

See what happens when you post 2 baseball comments in a row...

(0 Comments)

Well, now there will be 1.

Mr. Young said...

There are no comments because all the Yankee fans are still crying. Awww...even with the Rocket Big Stein couldn't buy a ring...hahaha

Let's go Indians!

here let me comment for the Yankee fans..."What? we put rings on all our fingers and toes and still have six left over..."