Sunday, July 22, 2007

Where Were You July 14th?

I was out at the Gay Pride Parade...I know that doesn't sound good, but I was there to let these people know that Jesus Christ died to save them from their sins, and also to let them know that despite all their rhetoric about tolerence, God does not tolerate sin. For my next few posts I will share some interesting photos from the parade...My hope is that it will motivate some people to come out next year and stand up for Jesus.

Let this break your heart!

Why would this little girl have a dollar?




Oh......her two mommies brought her to see the cross dressing stripper...
Yeah...that's the kind of stuff that goes on at these things...
What are you doing next year?

2 comments:

Kevin P said...

I was out of town. Would have liked to been there... interesting photos you have posted.

Mr. Young said...

Makes a point, don't it?