Saturday, July 21, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

I don’t really know who I am apologizing to, but I’m sorry that I have been such a lazy blogger. I see that it has been like two weeks since my last post, and that’s just ridiculous! But allow me to make excuses and share with you very briefly what has been going on. July 14 was Rochester’s annual “Gay Pride Parade” and I had the opportunity reach out to these homosexuals with a few Christian brothers. It’s never a fun event, but I will do what I can every year to let these folks know that Jesus Christ can save them. He can save them from their lying, their addictions, their homosexuality, and He can save them from an eternity in Hell. It’s not hateful to say that…it’s hateful not to, that’s why I go. I left the next morning after church for my first family vacation. We went camping out in Old Forge and had a great time…except for the bear incidents…that will have to be it’s own post. After I got home from camping I went back to work during the day and went out to the Hill Camorah Pageant at night to work with CRC reaching out to Mormons. That was interesting on a whole other level, and will have to be it’s own post as well. Now things have just about settled down and I hope to get a little more blog active. I will probably share some stories from the past two weeks, but I just don’t have time to type them out now, but please visit, read, and comment. It’s always an encouragement to see that someone reads these.

2 comments:

Hindsey said...

Someone reads these...

Michael & Erika Barone said...

Make that two people. Hey stop playing with our emotions and post some stories.