Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Sixth Love Language


I just wanted to quickly share with you about the "sixth" Love Language - Food!
I LOVE my wife, and she loves me. One of the ways she demonstrates this is having me come home to this. This my friends is Aussi Chicken, a copycat recipe of Outback Steakhouse's Alice Springs Chicken. It's cooked in a honey mustard sauce topped with bacon (and bacon only makes things better) and then smothered with colby jack cheese, and garnished with green onions. Yes, She loves me! All this after taking care of the house that all eight of us live in, and doing the laundry for all eight of us, homeschooling two kids with an infant crawling around trying (like it's treasure) to get into the toilet, or into the dog dish. What a woman!
I appreciate my wife. She is better by far than I deserve, and I after dinner I spoke to her in the sixth "female" love language - Dishes! ...take note men.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must be nice!

Anonymous said...

What is that green stuff?

Mr. Young said...

Real men can eat what's set before them, and I do...and on occasion I've eaten what's been set before others too.

Veggies by the way are delicious!