Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Welcome to my blog...

Well…here begins my journey into the blogoshere, May God be glorified in all that is written here. I’m sure if you’re reading this I know you, but in the rare case that someone did some sort of morbid search on “dying young” and accidentally got here I want to welcome you, and encourage you to visit http://www.hediedforme.com

I hope to make this a place for me to interact with my reading, and record some of my experiences out on the street, and in the ministry, hammer out some thoughts, express some concerns, boast on God ect… What else I’m not really sure. I’m totally new to this whole blogging thing.

11 comments:

Hindsey said...

I look forward to reading more...

Michael & Erika Barone said...

I like Aaron's blog better....and hindsey's...and Kevin's! Oh...I forgot...and II Peter's.

Peculiar Pete said...

Just one request... don't put links to fortune tellers on your blog. Not a good idea...

Mr. Young said...

I like Aaron's, Andy's, Kevin's and 2nd Peter's blog better too! Thanks for the encouragement, your a blessing.

Michael & Erika Barone said...

I am glad to be a blessing! Honestly, Shannon - I am glad you started a blog and look forward to reading it. Also I am not sure what pete is talking about fortune tellers...no God fearing child of God would have links to fortune tellers...you are better than that. I have not seen anything like that since...well...yesterday when I was on a friend's blog.

Mr. Young said...

What did I miss about fortune tellers?

Michael & Erika Barone said...

Andy has those google ads on his site...and one of them is a fortune teller website. Sigh - There is no end to his compromise.

Mr. Young said...

compromise would be if he wasn't getting 20 cents a hit...What he's doing is stewardship!

...and the award for the best possible spin goes to...

Michael & Erika Barone said...

Shaaaannoonnnnnnnn Yooouuunngg!

Hindsey said...

Shannon is my friend. That's why I would never say rude things to him, or take shots at him... Not even in replies to comments on my blog.

Aaron Putney said...

No fortune tellers today - only tasers - we better watch what we say about Hindsey